Support hours are 09:00am to 17.30pm Monday to Friday, UK time, excluding Weekends, Public Holidays, Bank Holidays and Equion office shutdown periods (27th to 31st December inclusive).
Equion aims to respond within a minimum 24 hour period to support requests. Our clients work across global time zones and we try to prioritise support requests to provide the best levels of support. We aim to provide support within our Service Level Agreement, but cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control.
Plugin upgrades (minor & major)
Atlassian upgrade their products on a regular basis. These Atlassian upgrades can be minor or major upgrades. This in turn requires the Equion plugins to be upgraded to work with the latest Atlassian upgrade. Equion aims to deliver upgraded plugins to work with the latest Atlassian upgraded product within 2 weeks of the Confluence upgrade release. Normally, the upgraded plugin is released much earlier. However, major Atlassian product upgrades may require a major re-engineering effort of the plugin to work with the latest Atlassian upgrade version. This re-engineering could take several weeks and your patience is requested.
Standard plugin support includes:
- Fixing plugin software 'bugs'
- Help regarding purchased Equion plugins with a valid commercial license
- Help regarding paid Equion plugins under evaluation
- Help with issues during installation of Equion plugins
- Help with issues during Equion plugin upgrades
- Help troubleshooting problems with Equion plugins
Standard plugin support does not include:
The plugin support service level agreement only covers Equion plugins and does not cover support of Atlassian software or third-party software. Support does not include:
- Training for Equion plugins
- Customers who do not have a valid and current license or an active subscription for the relevant Equion plugin
- Support for to non-Equion plugins
- Support for Atlassian product issues
- Support for custom scripts written by customers and used in Equion plugins
- Support for customer data issues when running on an Equion plugin
- Support for Equion plugins running on Atlassian product versions that are no longer supported by Atlassian
- Support for Equion plugins in environments no longer supported by Atlassian, for example, Web Browsers and Database versions
- Support for Equion plugins applied to a Community, Non-profit, Developer or Open Source license of Atlassian software
- Support for free Equion plugins
Logging a support request
Support requests are logged via the Support Portal - https://helpdesk.equion-teamwork.com/login.jsp
In order to help us to investigate your problem and provide the solution as soon as possible, please provide us as much relevant information as possible, for example:
- Plugin name and Plugin version used
- Version of Confluence being used
- Information regarding the issue you are facing including:
- Description of problem
- Log files
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Versions of any other software, for example, Excel in the case of DataView
- Web browser used (for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and browser version number.